BPAL Madness!
suki

Pumpkin Sour Beans

Sour pumpkin candies crusted with pumpkin sugar.

In The Bottle: Yup, that's sour, sugary pumpkin candies, alright! :D

Wet On Skin: The pumpkin comes to the front, now. It's not a spiced pumpkin, but it definitely isn't just fresh, raw pumpkin, either. This is pumpkin with personality!

Dry Down: It's sour sugary...potpourri? It's like a 'fall spice' mix, that's been turned into hard candy. It's a little bizarre, but is really fun and captures the general autumnal vibe. Much less about Halloween, much more about the season, which is nice, because those scents are a little harder to come by!

Sour sugary potpourri. I get a bit of the pumpkin coming through, and a ton of sugar, but somehow together it codes to a potpourri/fall spice mix on my nose. Medium throw and wear length.

I think this would make a fantastic room scent.

Woah I love this one so much.

Wet: Pumpkin spice, actual pumpkin (smells candied to me!) and that sour sugar that you find at the bottom of a bag of sour candies.

Dry: That pumpkin spice is still there and that sour sugar smell has faded (darn) but I still catch whiffs here and there.

It's not a strong scent, but it is delicious. I can see this being fun to wear and then locket too so that I get more of that sour candy smell which I absolutely adore! I'm so surprised this one isn't more popular!