BPAL Madness!

In the vein (GET IT) of Boo, Suck It, and Spooky, this is a gushing font of sweet bloody black cherry cream and crushed dried blackberries.

I dont think I have any other BPAL with cherry so I can't compare it to any others. Starts off almond/cherry but quickly settles down to cherry hard candy with some depth from the blackberry. I do wish it kept the intensity of the wet stage. Dries down to be not so much creamy, but alllllmost play doughy/doll's head. Almost child like. Not very strong throw. On me this ultimately is my beloved Bordello's little sister. Like if Bordello is Barbie this is Skipper. Or maybe even Skipper's little sister haha.

In the bottle: Wow, just what it says on the tin!

Wet: Lots of dark cherries in a little cream. The cherry tartness is sweetened by the juicy blackberries. :)

The dry-down: Just yummy and gorgeous! Not really a morpher. Warning: a little goes a long ways. I can see using this more this autumn. I heart both fruits.

Wet: Cherries and cream, with a little almond.

Dry: I like it! Still cherries and cream, but I'm not getting the almond note from earlier. Also... where the heck are the blackberries?! That's the note I was most looking forward to, and it's nowhere to be found.