BPAL Madness!
hammy

Places Everyone

Watching Lilith light up on stage makes me so proud and happy that I have trouble not crying. I believe that I will fall over dead when she collects her Tony Award and thanks me for carrying her backpack all those days.

Icy berry slushie, bubblegum, and blue lollipops.

In the bottle - This is a happy citrus candy smell. It reminds me of something, actually. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Wet - Oh shit. That's Juicy Fruit gum. On my wrist. What a world we live in. I keep waiting for some of the blue stuff -- berries, lollipops -- but my brain can't seem to get past the bubblegum.

Drydown - Once it settled in on me, the berries started to come out and the scent unfolded a bit. I like this, but be warned: I have an unnatural affinity for sugary sweet scents and some bonkers skin chemistry, so your mileage may vary.

Verdict - In the end, this was berries and bubblegum, as promised. I adore it, although I probably won't need a whole bottle.

Fruit bubblegum.

No... a blue raspberry slushie.

Wait, no. Blueberry lollipops.

Wait, wait, wait. It's all of these things. And I need to hoard it. NOW.

Blue lollipops from the imp indeed! So happy, bubbly and nostalgic. Wet, it's all of the mentioned notes. It's a chilly blue lollipop on my skin on drydown, and it's making me hungry and I'm not mad about it but it is a problem. :yum: