BPAL Madness!
Alaeidrel

Jojo the Dog Faced Boy

A playful, soft brown musk with balsam leather, wild juniper, lavender, and sweet sage.

This is not what I expected, but it's beautiful. I put it on right out of the mail so it may develop even more as it settles.

Immediately after putting it on, I started wondering which of our current houseguests had used a scented lotion that I had touched. It took a moment to realize it was wafting off my wrist!

I'm getting something oddly floral but snuggly from Jojo, wafting as I move. I think it's the sage, this gorgeous heady high note that codes as floral but without the headache I get from flowers. When I sniff closer to my wrist I get musk and juniper, a little bit on the aquatic side, and only hints of leather.

I can't wait to try this again after it rests. It's gorgeous and strange already.

Jojo was softer and cuddlier than I expected. Brown musk, touch of lavender, touch of juniper. The lavender adds this cuddly aspect to the brown musk. And there's a bit of sage that makes it a little more gender neutral. Soft throw, good wear length.

This is much sweeter and has much more lavender than I expected! (Thank you to the thoughtful friend who gave me a tester of this! <3 )

Unfortunately, the juniper turns this really soapy on me, otherwise it would be lovely lavender and musk.

I expected a lot of musk and leather, but I can barely pick out those notes. I get lots of creamy, sweet, lavender scented soap and hints of dry, herbal sage and juniper's damp evergreen smell. It smells like a spa fragrance. I get a bit of powdery brown musk in the drydown, but it's still mostly lavender.