BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Young Edith's Room Atmosphere Spray

Darkness engulfing a child’s collection of dolls and books: beeswax, leather-bound paper, and white gardenias; porcelain and wood, lace and shadow.

This is a young girls room bright with books. The floral is very light, while the leather and beesewax fight for attention. This is very inviting and a lovely room scent idea.

This evokes memories of someone I love dearly. Floral is very light, but I get a lot of leathery beeswax that lingers. It's a beautiful scent and seems like a youngin's bedroom. I love this and it lasts a long time. Perhaps the weather, but I sprayed it in my bedroom about 13 hours ago and I just went in to it smelling like that again! I'll have to get a backup eventually!

Leathery beeswax, porcelain, and a touch of gardenias. It's sweet, innocent, and there's something terribly nostalgic about it. Also something that smells a touch powdery, which I think may be the porcelain note.

If you're a fan of either beeswax or leather, give this a whirl.

This smells just like a little girl's room with lit candles and maybe a little bouquet of flowers on the window sill. It's quite heavy on the beeswax, but it is a lovely, slightly powdery and sweet beeswax, so it fits in very well.

This was the CP atmosphere spray I was most excited about, and it really lived up to my expectations. I may need a backup bottle...

Interesting... after spraying this, I have finally realized that I don't particularly care for the beeswax note! Don't get me wrong, this spray is lovely, soft, and suitably named with all the notes included in it. It would smell good in a child's room as the scent isn't heavy, is gentle with a hint of floral and powder. But the beeswax note is the same note in Whiskey, Candlesmoke and Musk atmo that was just "off" for me.

Still, not a bad scent and I'm sure many others will love it.