BPAL Madness!
moosue

Pumpkin Spice Everything Atmosphere Spray

PUMPKIN SPICE THE F&%K OUT OF EVERYTHING.

I love me some pumpkin spice.
And I like the idea of pumpkin spicing the f&$# out of everything in my home. So I bought this.
I was not let down. I was slightly afraid that this would be SPIIIIIIICE! and not "pumpkin spice". My worries were unfounded though, because this is pumpkin and spice. There's almost a hint of a bakery type note, but it doesn't specifically smell like baked goods. My husband commented that it reminded him of pumpkin scones - not sweet, just pumpkiny and lots of those autumn baking spices.

In a nutshell: It's a well balanced pumpkin/spice scent. Perfect for fall.

This smells like the inside of an apple pie. I think the main reason apple comes to mind is because I'm mainly used to having spiced apple pie and not pumpkin. Still, very delicious! This is a great room scent on a cold day when I want to turn my room into a pie :D

This is exactly what it says on the tin- pie spices and a bit of warm, sweet pumpkin! It's definitely reminiscent of pie, but didn't go full bakery like Midnight with a Pumpkin Light. A nice, spicy autumn scent.

Smells exactly like the perfume.

I have to say that I enjoy the smell of Pumpkin Spice Everything as an atmosphere spray.

It smells like glorious pumpkins, cloves, and spices. And fall, This just smells like awesome fall.

Yup, I may actually need more of this.

I've been using this so much since I got it. It's just the most perfect room spray, really. Evocative of Halloween and warm, cosy autumnal nights. The spice is spot-on, the pumpkin note is buttery and true. Delightful in every way.