BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Hollywood Babylon Hair Gloss

The essence of innocence shattered: glittering Egyptian amber and heliotrope, infused with the sweetness of strawberry and vanilla – dragged into debauch by lusty red musk and a dribble of black cherry.

I may to try this one again, or maybe do more than one spritz. Almost immediately I get a hit of strawberry and black cherry, but that dissipates after about 15 minutes, and it's mainly an amber/heliotrope blend on my hair. Meaning it's very faint. I may roll it around a little more tomorrow and see what it does. Perhaps I'm used to slightly more assertive blends like Frosty Silkybat and the tobacco clove and dirt moss Weenie one, which have a bigger throw

Other than that, my hair is glossy, moisturized and I really have to say that BPTP hairgloss has been a life saver this winter. It's kept the fritz and flyaways away.

Musky strawberry candy! Nicer & less juvenile than it sounds. :) If I concentrate, I get an occasional whiff of cherry & vanilla/heliotrope. I like it, though the throw is rather lighter than I expected. Again, no worries about wearing it to work!

I expected this to have intense throw and staying power, but it's lighter and turns a bit baby powdery on me, which I don't get from the perfume oil at all. Mostly it smells the same, though, like a wonderful mashup of juicy, sweet strawberry and cherry with a grownup, sexy vanilla musk at its base. Just turns a bit baby powdery and fades rather quickly.