BPAL Madness!
Yuurei

Mari Lwyd

Welsh cakes and ale with a smattering of dried lavender.

This is so nice. Fruity lavender, light ale and sweetened by the cake. Very comforting and even with the beer note, it's fine for every day wear.

It feels similar on me to Round Dance which is the only reason why I'm waffling on buying a bottle. It's so nice, I'll likely track down at least a partial.

Oh my, this is gorgeous. It's foodie but not an in-your-face foodie because of the lavender, which is very present all the way through to the drydown on me. The cake note is rich and borderline-gooey, and if there's any ale here it seems more like it's baked into the cake than anything. I think I smell some currants or something baked in there, too. Over time it dries down to cake crumbs and lavender buds--just the faintest hint of how it started. Love this! Will be getting a full bottle for sure.

I lurve that spicy, baked BPAL scent. It's very spicy and cakey at first, but once it settles in the lavender comes out - it's super cuddly. I could see this being a great bedtime scent!

I want to love this, I do. And, to be frank, off me, in the imp, it's perfect. But once I put it on me, my skin makes it turn into lavender beer with butter and cream. Those are likely the components that in the vial smell incredibly good together, but for whatever reason my body decides that it likes them in their own categories and wont let them play together. If you like lavender or pastry scents, this will absolutely wow you if your skin is unlike my own.