BPAL Madness!
Myria Jean

Black Pine and Pale Incense Candle

Pine needles, black pitch, and golden-red pine sap with Oman frankincense, champaca absolute, and styrax.

Soft incense with a little bite. It has light to moderate throw.
I really love this.

Aw. This smelled so beautiful before i lit it. After lighting it has barely any throw, but the scent is wonderful. Piney with a hint of incense that i can't describe.

Cold sniff of the unlit tealight: Mostly the pine pitch and the frank.

Lit: The pine needles, the golden-red pine sap, and the champaca make their presence known, giving the tealight a round, warm, golden scent, rather different from the cold sniff scent. This is a gentle scent, as though one brought in a few bits of the piney woods in autumn and sprinkled some spices on the pine bark and branch, and then lit an unscented candle. A very pleasant scent, not overpowering.

This is a gentle, warm scent. The pine note is there, but it's not a sharp green needle note, more of a sticky sap and pinecones. This is making me think of amber resin as well. I'm going to enjoy every little bit of this, as it appeals to the nature-girl in me without being overwhelming.

Soft, sticky pine, incense. It smells like golden pine. This is what an idealized pine tree smells like.