BPAL Madness!
Alethia

Boo Hair Gloss

Eerie billows of spun sugar, fluttering white cotton, and sheets of cream.

I have bottles of Boo perfume and bath oil so I had to get the matching hair gloss, of course! This will sound like blasphemy, but I have more of a like/meh relationship with Boo, though. It's a scent I wear not because I love it, but because it's acceptable in public situations where I need an inoffensive neutral scent. That doesn't fit with most Boo lovers, but it works for me. So... the hair gloss is definitely long-lasting in my hair, which is always a good thing to me. I get more of a clean cotton/linen scent from Boo hair gloss than any other note, which is consistent with how the perfume smells on me. The bath oil gives me a bit more of the vanilla cream note than the hair gloss or perfume, so wearing them all together makes the perfect combination. I get absolutely zero caramel or brown sugar from this, just a nice clean cotton with a hint of vanilla cream. I'm glad that the Post brought the hair gloss back this year because I skipped it last year. Now my Boo collection is complete. :smile:

In the bottle, 2015 Boo HG smells like butterscotch.

Spritzed on damp hair, the butterscotch unravels into sugar, and cream/cream soda. The dairy-ish scent goes away pretty quickly on me, leaving cream soda vanilla. It's pretty, and I got complimented on how I smelled.

I applied 7 sprays to my below-shoulder-length hair today, and it wasn't super-strong.

I'm glad I got Boo. I hope it comes back again next year.

Boo HG smells just like the perfume oil to me. I get whiffs of all 3 notes at different times. It's a nice light scent that works well w/ my lighter and sweeter autumnal scents. I need several sprays as my hair is longer again. It's also dry on the ends and frizzy all over, but since it's oily on top, I don't put much there. A lovely and not-too-sweet scent that could be used year-round.