BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Miss Spink and Miss Forcible's Tea Leaves

Also seen just as "Tea Leaves".

This one is a light tea, either green or white, and citrusy. I swear I am sniffing also some fresh green dandelions? I definitely get the green stem sap smell along with the tea. It dries down to a clean, little old lady soap but on wet, it's absolutely delightful.

If you're looking for a fresh, clean floral with tea, I'd give this a try.

This came off as a very floral Earl Grey to me - I definitely get the citrus-y scent of bergamot, but maybe also a touch of jasmine? It bothered my nose a little, and I'm allergic to jasmine, so that may have been the culprit.

In the bottle: Very perfume-y at first, and then quite grassy. It's a green tea mixed with either bergamot or orange peel. It registers to my nose as steeped green Earl Grey leaves.

Wet: The citrus component is the dominant note on my skin at first. I am sure that it is bergamot now (and not orange peel). I'm glad it isn't grassy on me (like it was in the bottle). It's still a bit perfume-y, though. I still believe the tea note is a green tea, and it seems like it is becoming more prominent the longer this sits on my skin.

Dry: The scent is quite light now. The bergamot is still there, although it is faint. It's mostly a light, clean scent.

Verdict: I'm glad that I was able to try this tea scent! It's not one of my favorites, but I am going to hang onto my bottle.

*edit* I just retested this one after a few years, and I do think there is jasmine in this... like a jasmine green Earl Grey.

Edited by dementia_divine

Hello, single note dandelion. This hits as a rush of green sap and bergamot, with almost no tea at all. This is like fresh tea leaves, not what a cup of tea or dried tea smells like. This is herbal, green and zingy. As it dries, green tea starts to make itself known, making this feel like a green jasmine Earl Grey. I would not have picked this for myself, but I can totally see myself wearing it.