BPAL Madness!
kashmira

Lord Leopold's Bedchamber Atmosphere Spray

Leather, thick black fur, yeti musk, red roses, and a waft of opium smoke.

This spray is simply gorgeous. I sprayed this on my pillow and oh goodness, it is amazing. At first sniff, I notice a nice strong musk but given a little time on fabric, the rose and leather come out. However, they are very well balanced and the notes blend marvelously. To my nose, it is fairly strong, so a few squirts will definitely go a long way, Even my husband who doesn't like too many strong room scents approves of this one. I daresay it is almost the perfect complement to my beloved Eldritch Dark.
I am thoroughly in love with this scent. :wub2:

I agree that it is close to Eldritch Dark! I dont really get much, if any, opium smoke.. it's just a lovely, well balanced blend of musky soft leather and sweet roses. Will definitely get a lot of use around here :D

My bottle smells like a powdery musk, and so far I get no leather, roses, or opium. It's a very nice scent for my bed linens and I do like it, but it's very gentle and soft. I think I will let this one age a bit and see if the opium comes forward more, since my perfumes with opium notes tend to age into stronger opium. I am happy to have this and will revisit my review in a month or two and see if it has changed;

i smell the leather strongest when first sprayed and it's a musky leather, but it's not super traditionally-masculine leather. then the roses comes out, it gets a bit sweet and musky afterwards with a hint of the opium smoke. it's kind of a powdery musk with hints of leather and a tiny bit of rose. very nice! glad i got a decant of this one :)

Edited by theseagrows

So red roses, followed by furry musk, and leather. A more masculine and furry version of Eldritch Dark? I think it's very apropos. You get that this is a sexy bedchamber scent, and the leather + musk + fur combination lets you know that this is an animal in the sack. Literally. And probably metaphorically as well.