BPAL Madness!
Ella LaRose

If your top 5 scents are... Then try these!

Hi There!!

I have been out of the bpal loop for several years and now there are just so many scents! At the risk of feeling overwhelmed, I thought I try and get some dope recs here first!

My top 5 are:

1. Bastet

2. Dorian

3. TKO

4. Pink Snow Balls
5. Green Tree Viper

I like sweeter feminine scents. Or scents that are really comforting and relaxing. I am a student taking 18 credit hours, working full time and voice acting on two podcasts so I feel like any scent that is balancing or feels like a hug would make my day.

Thanks everyone!

Surena Marie, if you can find some Paper Phoenix, I think you'd love it! A memory of Antique Lace, Formula 54’s pink pepper, and a splash of Dorian’s white tea and lavender fougere.

I just wanted to say that Snow White has that same creaminess that Pink Snowballs has- you might dig on Go to Sleep, Darlings for a mint/creamy combo too.

Wow wow wow! An all in one scent? That sounds AMAZING! Thank you for the rec!

Surena Marie, if you can find some Paper Phoenix, I think you'd love it! A memory of Antique Lace, Formula 54’s pink pepper, and a splash of Dorian’s white tea and lavender fougere.

Fury, I have been meaning to try that for some time! Is it offered every Yule? :D