BPAL Madness!
Lethran

Tarantula Fascinator

Done and done: fuzzy cacao-drenched hazelnut with hay absolute, black pepper, and nutmeg, laced with stripes of wild plum and white sandalwood.

In the decant vial, I see globules of dark cocoa swimming in golden oil.

On my skin, I get mostly cacao, with background notes of sandalwood and hazelnut. No plum at all. Reminds me a lot of Velvet.

I like it but I probably have enough chocolatey blends at the moment!

Oh my word, this is wonderful.

This is Ferrero Rocher chocolates with a plummy undertone. The staying power and throw are both excellent. I get the 'fuzzy' element and the hint of dry spice from the pepper and sandalwood. Not getting any hay.

This is a very sophisticated and delightful chocolate perfume that would be very playful and sensual on either a man or a woman. Just beautiful.

This really does smell fuzzy somehow. It goes on as lots of rich, sweet cocoa absolute with hints of powdery sandalwood, dark plum, dry hay, and something like warm fur.
The plum has gotten pretty strong in this with age, and I don't get any of the spices anymore. The drydown is tart, rich, dark, fruity plum with rich cocoa and a background of powdery, woody, furry, warm tones.
It's a really good, dark plum and cocoa fragrance, warm and exotic, and I feel like the scent really does match the picture of that Tarantula Fascinator eerily well.

I love all of these notes, and I love the name, and I love Lilith scents in general, so it was inevitable that I was going to end up with this!

Wet: Beautiful! It's gourmand and floral at the same time. I think the hay/black pepper/nutmeg are combining to give me a floral, perfumey feel that I just love with the chocolate and plum. It's yummy, and it's sophisticated at the same time. The neatest scent is wafting up from my arm. This is way better than I anticipated.

Dry: Love love love this! It's beautiful and perfumey from the hay (I love hay on my skin so much!) and fruity from the plum. It has spice and richness from the chocolate. Just lovely! I may eventually need another bottle. <3