BPAL Madness!
azurephoenix

Uncle Brian

Raspberry sherbet dotted with orangesicle, merlot gelato, pink cotton candy, and iced lime.

In the bottle - A swirl of sweet and tart fruits with a hint of fizz

Wet on me - Fizzy pineapple and creamy coconut, a bit like a pina colada

Dry on me - Sweet, sugary milk

Overall - I love the wet stages but the milkiness at the end is a little off putting

I've had this bottle in my stash for a couple years and never reviewed it... pulling it out now to do so.

(Note: I wrote this review without rechecking the notes or description of the scent)

In the bottle: Smells like a fruity mix of candy, or like the scent of a candy store with all their bulk goodies like peach rings, gummy frogs, licorice... it shifts around but I get impressions of licorice and lime.

On my skin, it's still candyish, I get a cherry sort of note, and citrus... more like lime at first, then it shifts into more of a tangerine or mandarin sort of orange. Then sour cherry. Kind of reminds me of sour cherry limeade.

As it dries, the fruity scents eventually fade, leaving a sweet vanilla.

Completely dry, it smells like a sweet, snuggly, licoricey, almost tobacco-like note. While still sweet, the drydown is surprisingly masculine on me compared to the earlier stages of the scent. (Or not surprising considering it's based on Brian!) It's long-lasting; I wore this out yesterday and was getting whiffs of it all day.

I'm a fan of candy scents and this is one of my favorites from BPAL :yum:

Edited by sunlitgarden

Unfortunately, Uncle Brian turns to sweet fruity plastic on me. Immediately. And stays that way.