BPAL Madness!
Monday

The Inn Atmosphere Spray

This is my favorite atmo spray ever, and I could've sworn I reviewed it before now! To my nose, this is exactly the Pecan Sandies cookies that my dad used to love, with a hint of fruity oatmeal and baking bread in the background. I don't get any beer or mead -- or bananas, for that matter. Just nutty sweet kitcheny goodness.

Totally artificial peanut butter dipped bananas. For a moment it smelled like opening up a variety pack of halloween candy but the banana is so strong. If banana runts are your thing you may like your room to smell like this :shhh: For me I had to open a window because I despise artificial banana.

I received a sample spray of "The Inn (Prototype)" in one of my bptp orders and guess I never reviewed it. I agree with everyone saying it smells like peanut butter cookies and bananas dipped in peanut butter. I actually like it and don't think it smells too artificial, because the banana has a fresh edge to it like it does in Splatter Comedy. The peanut butter/vanilla-y tone is like a mix of natural peanut butter and warm peanut butter cookies. I sprayed this on to throw pillows and the banana fades off after 10-15 minutes to a hint of creamy banana-vanilla pudding and warm sugar cookies. It reminds me of banana pudding and nilla wafers, actually. A creamy, lovely gourmand spray.