BPAL Madness!
TheIceMaiden

A Companion Of The Same Nature

On the skin: A very soft scent! Fresh green leaves with a hint of rose and some soft musk. Such a soft scent. There is no power to this one at all, so I could definitely see this pretty one being worn around an office or workspace.

I take that back. The rose is suddenly becoming very very strong. Not really a bad thing since this is a lovely rose, but I definitely wish I could smell more of the other notes.

Not for me.

I love this fragrance so, so much. I just got a back-up because I love it so much.

Now that is out of the way and I can review it.

Wet, it smells very green and like wet grass and twigs on a forest floor. Very alive yet solemn. There is a very sharp green note that rides the top of that, though.

As it dries, the florals drift up through the grassy green smell. It becomes a peaceful green floral, much like the imagery from Frankenstein which the scent was based on. I can imagine a pair of outcast creatures sunning in a forested clearing after a light rain; a bouquet of handsome, stolen garden flowers strewn about the forest floor. It is a new, serious love with something fierce underneath. As my chemistry amps rose notes in general, I get more of a rose note than other reviewers so it makes me quite happy.