BPAL Madness!
Heavenlyrabbit

Honey Pumpkin Stout Soap

HONEY PUMPKIN STOUT
A smoky honey oatmeal stout with pumpkin mash.

This is a really deep Pumpkin. Lots of depth to the notes. It draws me in. And the Smokiness works perfectly to make this read Autumnal.

I love the scent and its substantially different than any other Pumpkin soap or perfume I've ever tried. Wish there was a perfume version.

I just shaved of a smidgeon to put inside my bra- Pumpkin Stout is strong enough to waft upwards. Mmmmm.

Note- this could work for a guy. Edited by Belladonnastrap

This was much sweeter than I expected - I had thought it would be more... beery. Instead, when it's dry it's sweet pumpkin, and when it's wet it's all sweet honey. I do like it though!

I really enjoy this soap! I have it sitting in the bathroom and you can smell it walking by. I get mostly pumpkin with honey but when lathered I can smell a little of the beer. A perfect autumnal soap! It lathers really easy and I can smell it close to my skin when I am done. A perfume version would be really nice!

this is a fruity-honey-smoky pumpkin scent to me. i am not a huge fan of honey, pumpkin or fruitiness, but i do like pumpkin scents occasionally in the fall, to go with the season :) this is a nice punpkin scent, but seems less foody to me, and more honey-fruity? i do get a note of plasticness, that i often get with foody scents. it's no different here. i probably wouldn't get a whole bar, but i am glad i got a sample to try, and it will be nice for fall.

Edited by theseagrows

When I sniffed this at will call I knew I had to have a bar. It is one of the most strongly scented Villainess-BPTP soaps I have ever tried. This is so gorgeous and unique. Warm and sweet. It is not a typical pumpkin scent at all-doesn't smell like normal bpal pumpkin to me. Like sweet fruity honey and pumpkin but extra warm and rich and perfect for fall. Not very smoky to me tbh. It's such a hard blend to describe, but it is soooo gorgeous.

Like the other Villainess soaps, I don't get a lot of lather, but a get like a light smooth creamy layer of lather. Very luxurious. Another winner of a soap! :wub2:

Note that this is a cold sniff review. It smells much like the bath oil once I put the bath oil on my skin: honey, pumpkin, and lots of cinnamon. I think that I'll be passing along my 1/2 slice of the soap and my decant of the bath oil to my sweetie; he doesn't have issues with the cinnamon. It does smell gorgeous, though.