BPAL Madness!
SophieCedar

An Incubus Leaving Two Sleeping Women

Vanilla-infused white honey, magnolia, skin musk, ylang ylang, and beeswax with patchouli, olibanum, kurundu, and a feral brown musk.

I expected this to be light and pretty, and instead it smells pretty much exactly like baby powder on me. It doesn't smell bad, it just smells like... powder.

In the imp: A PATCHOULI leaving two sleeping women.

Wet: Patchouli-y furniture polish.

Dry: I agree with the womb furie comparisons - this is like that but mixed with musky patchouli. Turned kinda funky (ha!) and baby powderish on me.

I don't get so much patcouli. I get magnolias sweetened with besswax and honey. It's also very musky. Aging has helped this blend a lot. I didn't like it at first but now it has mellowed out and it's easier to wear.

There are so many notes in this blend that normally work on my skin, but I'm amping the magnolia and the ylang-ylang like nobody's business. SAD.

take o, add silky white floral notes, a bit of patchouli and a touch of spice and you have an incubus leaving two sleeping women. it is quite elegant and sexy but too floral for my tastes.

An Incubus Leaving Two Sleeping Women is very pretty, though a little more floral than I expected. It's mainly honey-vanilla-white floral with a little patchouli for structure. I'm getting more magnolia than ylang ylang which is good, as it's the better note on me. I'm not getting much musk. This has no throw on me (which is normal for my skin) and fades quickly.