BPAL Madness!
Heavenlyrabbit

Bones Trombone

Pie crust, smears of blueberry marshmallow cream and lemon meringue, and hemlock.

Sugary blueberry pastry with a hint of lemon, and topped with a dollop of marshmallow cream. I'm not exactly sure what hemlock smells like on its own, but all I'm getting is dessert-y goodness, so either it's undetectable or compliments the sweetness perfectly.

As it dries, the sugar calms down a bit (but it's still deliciously sweet), and the lemon and marshmallow become more prominent and gain equal footing with the blueberry and pie crust.

Overall: Delicious, exactly as described. This has become one of my favorites. :heart:

Blueberry foodie goodness with a touch of cold woodsy greenery. Reminds me a lot of Lou Lou's Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake.

I haven't reviewed this?! Oh, how I love this creepy clown. He's fun, kinda lurking in the shadows, waiting to surprise your face with some pie!

At first, I get somewhat of a menthol flavor, perhaps something slightly green. I would guess that's the hemlock, but I don't know. Someone else noticed a Carmex-like smell, so yay, I'm not losing my mind. I super-slathered, so it's taking a while for the green note to dissipate. It slowly reveals a bit of pie crust and a bit of lemon curd.