BPAL Madness!
Mellifluous

Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat

Sticky-sweet iced lemon sugar!

Lemon has always done so well on my skin. This scent is no exception. It's so simple yet addicting. I'm ordering TWO back up bottles!

I loved Seven Herbs Charm, and thought it made me smell like a cross between a lemon bar and the lemon Strawberry Shortcake doll. Alas, it only came in imp form and I've been out for ages. With Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, I was hoping to recapture that.

Unfortunately, this is just too sweet on me, in the same way Machu Picchu is, or Four Seasons: Winter. I'm not sure if there's a common note or if my skin is just doing weird things. I wanted more tartness from this, I think. I like the story, though!

In the bottle: Sugared lemon!

On my skin, it's super sugary lemon! It smells like sugared lemon candy.

After a while, the lemon becomes softer, but it's still sufficiently sugary and lemony.

I do get the 'iced' part of the description, but now it's mostly reminding me of a lemon glaze. Now I want a piece of lemon pound cake.

I love how sugary this one is. And it lasts!

Verdict: I bought a bottle of this one at Drag Con, because I liked it and I'm running low on Happy Baby in a Long Dress, and I'm so glad I did! :wub2: I can see myself wearing this one a lot during the summer months.

I think this is the strongest-throw BPAL I've tried. One dot on one wrist turns me into a sweet citrus sillage storm.

Sugary lemon icing. After a minute, it grows a hint of lemon fizz.

It's always wild when a constructed note smells so close to the reals. The lemon icing smells just like lemon icing, like the sort of white dribble that has hardened over pastry.