BPAL Madness!
midnight_aeval

Mahogany Hall Atmosphere Spray

Polished mahogany and teakwood and swirls of cigar smoke, with deep patchouli, tonka, cardamom, Spanish moss, and bourbon vanilla.

I love this, it's wonderful deep, slightly sweet dark woods. I really like to spray it in my office but it works in any room. I bought a big bottle almost immediately after trying the goblin squirt. My husband loves it too and he usually doesn't have any particular opinion on my scent-related hobby :) I've also had comments from visitors to the house about "that lovely smell, sort of woody, what *is* it?!".

This is so expensive smelling and unlike anything I have ever had. The slightly woody mahogany is present, non-foody vanilla and a swirl of cigar smoke. Honestly I think everyone should try this, it's just that good. Decent longevity (about 3 hours)

Dark, woodsy and sexy. I loved it. Unfortunately, my husband came home and immediately started complaining about the weird smell in the bedroom. Good staying power with this one , as I sprayed it twice and he complained for two days.

i definitely smell that polished mahogany, along with a bit of smoke, tonka and vanilla. i think the cardamom adds that little bit of sweetness. it seems to get a bit smokier as it settles, and then the vanilla gets stronger. i really like this! i feel like there is a hint of that candle note in this too, but just a hint. it adds a nice creaminess to this. i am glad i got a decant of this one and i might need some more.

Edited by theseagrows