BPAL Madness!
cfrancesca

Werepuppy

A fuzzy brown honey-dusted musk covering freshly-washed baby skin and a howl of milk breath. In the background, there's the barest hint of upturned soil and dew-covered squished stems from a trampled flowerbed.

This actually was a cute little furry milky scent. I thought of a little puppy when I smelled it. How does Beth do that. It was very soft though and I didn't get much of the musk which was ok. This was very light though and lasted about an hour. Makes me wish my pups never grew up and stayed puppies forever. :wub:

I want to like this scent so much because the idea is ADORABLE, and the animal BPAL scents are usually perfect for me, but this just doesn't work. It mostly smells like chai tea on me with an undercurrent of that perfect puppy smell, and I wanted this to be ALL puppy smell on me. :cry2:

You know how there's an adorable puppy, and you're calling and calling and calling, but it will never come to you? Yeah. I have tried and tried to get Were Puppy to like me. It's just a no go. Most milk scents simply don't work on me. This one winds up smelling like a pina colada made with curdled milk. I'm going to have to admit defeat and try to find it a new forever home.