BPAL Madness!
Aldercy

The Red Rider

Red leather, red moss, and balsam.

I LOVE everything about this scent. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I amp leather like crazy for some reason, and the smell of it just makes me happy. I need about 20 bottles socked away in a drawer for the future, before it disappears forever. I'm in the minority here, I know, but it always seems to be typical for me to love scents, that other people hate... :) (weirdo, LOL).

This is a powerful leather scent, and it makes me, as a vegetarian, a little uneasy (I know no cows were killed in the production of this perfume, but it's not really what I want to smell like. It's that realistic.) I'm not sure what red moss smells like, but it has a musky edge to me. Pretty good throw, which is characteristic of scents I'm ambivalent about. I'm swapping this with someone I hope will appreciate it more.

In the imp: Moss and a smoky leather note that I have not encountered before!

Wet: The leather note dominates, and I'm also getting some of the balsam, which I recognize from Tombstone. Then, the moss note emerges. Others have compared this to walking into a leather store, and I do get that from this scent. The leather note seems to be getting stronger over time.

Dry: The red leather note continues to reign, accompanied by a bit of balsam. It reads as a brown leather to my nose. The moss note has calmed down significantly. It's predominantly a super realistic leather scent.

Verdict: This is really realistic! While this particular leather note is too masculine (and strong) for me, I'm glad I got to try it!

Edited by dementia_divine