BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Bliss

A shot of pure, self-indulgent euphoria! A scent that is very, very wicked in its own way: the serotonin-slathered scent of pure milk chocolate.

Yep, milk chocolate. Cadbury's, past its sell-by date. I can understand why some people enjoy this, especially when their skin chemistry makes it seem creamy and not stale, but this is not for me.

ETA scent description. I did it!

Edited by Lucchesa

Bliss was one of the scents I tried pretty early in my discovery of BPAL, and for some reason, I never reviewed it!

In the bottle: Brownies!

Wet: It goes from warm brownies, fresh from the oven, to brownie batter. Browniiiies.

Dry: It's creamy milk chocolate now, although there are still moments when I sniff it can only think BROWNIEEEEES, and other moments where I feel like I'm smelling cocoa powder before pouring it into some warm, creamy milk to make some hot chocolate. In any case, this scent is making me hungry. :P

Verdict: I really enjoy Bliss! I always feel like I have too many chocolate scents that I don't reach for often enough, but I feel the need to keep some of this on hand anyway, because it's a very nice chocolate scent. I just wish it didn't make me feel like I need to eat ALL THE CHOCOLATE.

Edited by dementia_divine

Hoooo boy. I received this vial as a free sample. Not knowing what to expect, I opened it and got punched in the face by milk chocolate. Looked it up and sure enough, straight chocolate. Went to pour a little on my wrist and OOPS HAHA SPILLED IT ALL DOWN MY ARM now I smell like a sugar ants wet dream. Even hours later, if this was a scent I really liked, I would have to dilute it some. Still pretty strong and still very, very chocolatey.

Chocolate lovers, get your calorie-free fix.

Not sure why I've never tested this, as I like the milk chocolate note in the Lupers' Box of Chocolates subsets. But w/ Bliss in the Snowdrift subset, I thought I'd better look into the matter. Luckily, I have a fresh imp from the Lab.

In the imp, wet on my wrist, and through the dry-down, this is lovely milk chocolate. Not a morpher. :)