BPAL Madness!

Osmanthus, honey, golden musk, vanilla flower, and ginger.

...and off bpalscentsual's bottle went, to me, and I am so pleased with it! I wasn't impressed at first but the second time I tested it, I fell in love. It reminds me strongly of The Harp of Cnoc I'Chosgair in feel, even if they don't share any notes but vanilla--a creamy, golden vanilla-musky skin scent with just a touch of florals and greenness. The notes are well blended for me, although osmanthus is slightly more prominent in the mix. So good! I just love it.

Thoughts before testing: This is made up of nothing but excellent notes for my skin. So much so that I'm not sure how it took me so long to try this!

Wet: Musky floral vanilla with a little kick (from the ginger? Maybe?). Lovely!

Dry down: The floral-ness of the osmanthus dies now a little, and the golden musk/ginger/honey is the star here. So pretty! It's warm and inviting and definitely sexy.

Dry: Lovely, lovely, lovely. Musky vanilla with a hint of florals and spice from the ginger. This is fabulous!

Final thoughts: This was just as beautiful as I was hoping it would be. Musky/vanilla/floral perfumes are probably my favorite, and this is definitely one of the prettiest ones I've come across. I love this, and it'll be going into heavy rotation.

Verdict: Keeping!

Wet: Wow, that's pretty. Very light, a skin scent. But so so pretty. The notes are beautiful together, and masterfully blended. This is really romantic and sensual. Aaaaannd it's also kind of turning to soap. No!!

Dry: Soft, feminine, pretty floral. It recovered from being soapy. I do wish it was stronger. I like it, but I am not LOVING it, like I thought I would. I think it will need further testing.