BPAL Madness!
alicia_stardust

Green Phoenix

Sage, white mint, grey amber, papaya pulp, crushed grass, cucumber, green musk, green tea, and lime rind.

Bottle: So green! Green amber warmth, musk, and plant matter.
Wet: Green.
Drydown: Pale musk, faint coolness of cucumber. Nowhere near as awesome as the bottle scent.
Dry: Very faint green, but very pretty.

Would I ever wear this? I don't know. I should probably try this again.

My rating: 3/5

In the bottle: Numb with soul... Clean,soapy but with something great in it.

On my skin: Warm clean and green. Don´t know why I thought of F5 when I read the description. This is more earthy and oh so lovely.

It does not last very long but I love it!

Green and herbal in the imp, and it applies the same. My first impression is that it's a bit too masculine for me. Secondly, it VERY quickly turns to soap on me. :( Trade pile it is.

Decant, purchased from Venus Starfire. Preceded by El Dia De Los Reyes.

In the imp: Mm, cool green fruits. This reminds me so much of Serpents, with that grass note plus fruits. The difference mainly seems to be the lack of current. But the lime rind is there, along with the cucumber and papaya.

Wet: Ack, this turned immediately to laundry detergent!

Dry: Whew, that detergent phase passed... I'm getting the slight stinkiness of the amber, now. There's a fruit war going on, they each want to have their say.

Later: All of the fruits are gone, it's just musk and grass, now. Which is okay, that's how Serpents ends up, too. The amber has stuck around; I have a love/hate relationship with that one, because it can be so mercurial on me... But it works in this one.

Overall: I'm wondering if I could make this one emulate Serpents by layering it with a berry note.

Edited by kolibri