BPAL Madness!
kunoichi

Temple of the Resurrected God

The TAL Temple of the Resurrected God is something that I bought in an effort to help focus my prayers. As a Christian, I wanted a scent to link to praying, so that I would remember to pray whenever I smell that scent. The name of the oil struck me more so than the others, reminding me of Jesus. It felt ‘right’. I am using it as a way to clear my mind whenever I smell it, so that I can concentrate more fully on praying. With this in mind, when I received the bottle, I prayed over it so that God uses it for that exact reason and through it His will is done.

I started using it on Sunday in my oil burner in my room. I light up the oil burner, and when I get back to my room I am surrounded by the powerful scent that does indeed remind me to pray. When I entered my room last night, I breathed in and for some reason I thought of it as the scent of the Holy Spirit. That was a surprising thought, because I’d never even considered that before. So now that association is in my mind whenever I smell the oil, and I believe that it will continue to help my prayer and worship.