BPAL Madness!
misspissed

Vixen

Lascivious, flirtatious, and vampy as hell. A true heartbreaker’s perfume. The innocence of orange blossom tainted by the beguiling scents of ginger and patchouli.

I have an imp so old that it's syrupy, so keep that in mind with this review.

I mostly get patchouli in my imp. It's pretty potent, but the orange blossom gives it some sweetness. It's not just a wall of patchouli. I'm not getting any spice from the ginger, which breaks my heart a little. I love it as a note and wish it would come out more. The patch calms down enough to highlight the orange blossom. I think it would be worth trying a newer sample and seeing if the ginger is stronger when it's fresh.

MMMMM i love love love the Labs sweet patch blends. this one i have held off on because: orange blossom BUT it's so smoothly blended in here it's gorgeous. i love this one.

Hmm, weird. I'm not getting any ginger at all. My skin must just obliterate it. (Wouldn't be the first time.)

Wet, it's all patch - and this is a darker oil so be careful of potential staining. On drydown, it's Hunger grounded with some nice woody but not gnarly patchouli. I love Hunger, and Vixen, like Hunger, lasts a long time on me. Yay! If you like Hunger and are on friendly terms with patchouli, this ought to be a slam dunk.