BPAL Madness!
Eris

Aquatics - scents of the ocean, the sea

hello lovelies,

been out of the game for awhile and hoping to find some new aquatic loves, like Sunrise with Sea monsters, Selkie or Thalassa. I'm sorta lost on new GCs and LEs, anyone got any recos?

there's a new one out with the Only Lover's Left Alive scents, there's water here, that many people loved.

I loved the waters of the well of wisdom, an LE from the ragnarok line. also carp and octopus from this year's lupers.

Sea of Glass is a really gentle, almost creamy aquatic. Lightning has aquatic qualities on me, but tends be more ozone. Both are GCs, too! :)

I just recently received the Aquatics Imp pack (my virgin BPAL order), and my favorites were Sea of Glass (beautiful waters with some floral notes), Windward Passage (which just smells like ocean air to me), and Egle (which smells like eating cranberries in a fir forest by the sea). Egle inspired my fiance to sniff me and say, "Something smells good... Like the Ocean!" The Sea Foams Milk is very sweet and creamy with an aquatic note. It was a little sweet for me, but I could see it working for others. Cthulhu is much more of a green vegetative scent, but very wet and close. it makes me think of trimming voracious vines and getting tangled in them. R'Lyeh is in its own strange and dark world of shadows.

The Deep Ones is by far my favorite aquatic, it reminds me of being out on a boat in the middle of open water. I use Egle for a sharper spray and Windward Passage for the seaside and I'm always looking for more!