BPAL Madness!
septima_pica

I want to smell like dirt! Dirt, Earth, Soil recommendations

Earth Phoenix has really aged and become more dirt-laden than when it was fresh.

Graveyard Dirt Resurrected too, and yeah Death of the Grave Digger - oh my, that is just amazing. Snow and soil like the notes say!

i open my earth phoenix about once every two weeks to sniff or wear and oh my... i think it's become just about perfection in a bottle.

why? why did i only buy one back-up bottle?

I have been pleasantly surprised to find out how I love BPAL's various dirt, earth, graveyard dirt, and decay notes. On the lighter end, Catch me Dad from BPTP is a lovely summer dirt scent, Deep in Earth, the little bit of dirt in Rose Red, and I recently got my hands on an imp of Nosferatu which I lurved.

I never knew I loved dirt scents so much until I got some frimps of Zombi and Death Cap. I do not know if I need bottles of both of them but if I cannot decide which one I like more, I might have to. Are there more scents, preferably GC, that have the same vibe as Zombi and Death Cap?

I never knew I loved dirt scents so much until I got some frimps of Zombi and Death Cap. I do not know if I need bottles of both of them but if I cannot decide which one I like more, I might have to. Are there more scents, preferably GC, that have the same vibe as Zombi and Death Cap?

My all-time favourite mushroomy dirt scent is The Grave-Pig (Fig, oakmoss, mushroom caps, and patchouli). If you like Death Cap, you'll likely like The Grave-Pig as well! The patchouli in is very dirt-like, enhanced further by the other notes, and it's one of my go-to dirty hippie type scents. It's richer and a bit more loamy/moist than Death Cap, and less rosey than Zombi.

Edited by DiesMali

My all-time favourite mushroomy dirt scent is The Grave-Pig (Fig, oakmoss, mushroom caps, and patchouli). If you like Death Cap, you'll likely like The Grave-Pig as well! The patchouli in is very dirt-like, enhanced further by the other notes, and it's one of my go-to dirty hippie type scents. It's richer and a bit more loamy/moist than Death Cap, and less rosey than Zombi.

Thank you, I will look into that one. Although I have no clue what fig smells like.

I recently did a death match between Zombi and Deep in Earth. Zombi won, but it was a very hard decision!

God, I could never choose between Zombi and Deep In Earth. Two of the earliest ones I tried and still two of my favourites.

I'd steered myself away from The Grave-Pig for some reason, but comparing it to Death Cap has won me over again.

My husband sneakily bought me the Graveyard Dirt I've been eyeing on etsy as a surprise. It is everything I have ever wanted in a dirt scent. I like it better than Zombi but I am not sure about Death Cap. I wore Deep in Earth the other day but I found it rather weak. I still want a bottle of both Zombi and Death Cap eventually but I am in no hurry since I've got a full bottle of Graveyard Dirt now.