BPAL Madness!
Jello

The Perfect Lavender

Figured this was the place to ask, anybody have thoughts or comparisons on the newest lavender blends? I loooove The Air and The Ether and TKO but I haven't tried many other lavender blends and wondering what the lavender lovers out there think or what their new faves are.

Figured this was the place to ask, anybody have thoughts or comparisons on the newest lavender blends? I loooove The Air and The Ether and TKO but I haven't tried many other lavender blends and wondering what the lavender lovers out there think or what their new faves are.

I'm a fan of lavender pairings that feature other herbal oils or lean cool, pristine, and ethereal if you will.

Here's a short list which includes the overlooked Somnium section of the catalog and a few Lilith perfumes

Ganymede

Bewildered in a Dream

Yvaine if there's any still to be found

Baku

Lurid

Oneiroi

Serving Tea After Coitus

Goddess of Mischief

Plush Viscera

Waiting

Motherhood

And I'm putting Lurid in the list, although I know newer creations are being solicited but I think it's a GC treasure that's underrated

Edited by sprout

I have been reaching for A Moment in Time. It reminds me of TKO and I love wearing it at night especially. I am anxiously awaiting my bottle of Lavender Lace. I hope to add it to my favorite lavender blends!

ETA: Lavender lace didn't give me all that much lavender - mostly tobacco. I will retest again once it settles more.

Edited by ziggystardust13

I've been raving about Silence in other threads because I lurves it. Daybreak is lovely, and I'm reaching for it more now that it's warm out. One Perfect Day is more rose-dominant but the lavender is really pretty in it.