BPAL Madness!

The Dark Side of Fire: cinnamon, bitter almond, and neroli. Heavily spiced, torrid, and possibly conflagrant.

Well, I've had a whole parade of BPAL hits lately, so I guess I was due for a scent that just wasn't my thing. In the imp, I get almond and cinnamon; on me, the cinnamon is dominant close to the skin while the throw is milder and a mix of all three notes. There isn't anything wrong with it; I can't even say it's bad on my chemistry. I think it's working as intended. It's just not quite my jam.

Edited by lady_pandora

It's a whole heap of cinnamon and almonds just flaring up from all sides. It really is like Big Red gum, but slightly more intense. It's really not my thing and it kind of bothers my nose. Though for the curious, I will say that for the 15 or so minutes I gave it a chance for before it became too much, it didn't scorch my finnicky skin.

100% Red Hots. In the bottle, and on my skin. I love it something fierce, but sadly it irritates my skin (fitting, considering the candies used to make my entire mouth hurt with their firey goodness.)

This is one I'll hold onto until I can pick up a scent locket or something.