BPAL Madness!

The spirit of temptation, the essence of lost innocence. Apple blossom, rose, ylang ylang and golden honey.

Imp: ylang ylang and apple blossom
Wet on Me: ooohhh apple now
Drying Down: heck. rose is doing an appearance under my nose. this means all other notes are pushed to the rear never to be smelt again
Dry: Rose? why you doing me a hate?

Wet: Some kind of sweet floral and... baby powder. I'm going to blame that on the rose.

Dry: Yep. Powdered florals. That's about right for my skin.

If florals play nice on your skin, you would most likely enjoy this. It's very "fresh" smelling, and it's not soapy at all.

Edited by donkehpoo

Unfortunately, I mostly just get a strong whiff of apple and rose bath powder. Specifically a bath powder that had been forgotten about and just kind of existed in our bathroom closet since the 80s. I'm not big on roses, and that is the strongest note, so I'm not crazy about this one. The supporting notes aren't doing me any favors. It clearly doesn't agree with my chemistry.

Eve is pretty. Apple, well-behaved rose, and light honey. The ylang ylang, which I worried about, is not particularly strong on me. It is a very pleasant fruity floral, but not so compelling that I'm heartbroken that it's discontinued.